Do you still use voicemail? Is it important for you to have it unified into your email inbox (or do you wish it was)?
Had an interesting discussion while at the UC Summit conference this week. Another attendee indicated that corporate voicemail was irrelevant because with single number reach, calls will always reach you. I don't agree, but am interested in what others thoughts on this are, so please comment.
Voicemail and UM are still relevant to me because:
1) I'm on the phone a lot, so even if calls find me, I can't always pick up
2) getting vmail in my email makes is the easiest way for me to listen to them while on the road
3) vmail in my email is a reminder of things I need to follow up on
4) vmail in my email is easily forwarded to others
5) vmail in my email makes it easy to keep my vmail storage clean