You cannot over-emphasize how important a quality headset is for a positive end-user experience of your UC solution. If your users are using the built-in mic and speakers on their laptop, can be sure they will not have the best experience. And if they don't, they won't blame the lack of a proper headset, they'll blame the software.
Plan for success early in your UC deployment by including headsets. With the Sounds for Sametime program, you can pilot their different headsets at no risk to your organization. You can learn more at the event, or sign up now at: http://www.cdw.com/soundsforsametime.
So to recap,
- Great agenda
- Network with your peers
- Birthday cake for IBM's 100th birthday
- Win an iPad 2 and Plantronics headset
- learn about how you can get started with Polycom's solutions
- find out more about Dialogic's Gateway solutions
- see ShoreTel's integrated telephony offerings
- and learn about Plantronics solutions for Sametime.