Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Healthcare Solutions at Lotusphere?

As 2012 kicks off, I have some new excitement brewing for me in addition to the annual Lotusphere anticipation.  This year I will have a new focus on IBM software solutions for healthcare.  This is extremely exciting to me as I get to spend time in a field where information technology can make significant improvements to people's lives, not just bottom lines.  And I'm very fortunate to enter this space at a time when leading-edge technology based on IBM's Watson is being transformed and applied to improve medical diagnosis and treatments.  For a few recent articles on this, check out:
If you have a healthcare solution that leverages IBM software, please let me know.  I'd love to touch base with you at Lotusphere and learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment